The largest range of mining equipments
Caterpillar’s exclusive dealer, Henri Fraise Fils & Cie, has been providing mining equipment in Madagascar and in the Indian Ocean since 1945.
Our clients operate all sorts of mines: Chrome, Nickel, Ilménite, Zircon, Cobalt, Rare Earths, etc.
Henri Fraise Fils & Cie supports and covers all mining applications:
- Feasibility studies;
- Personalized follow-up throughout the duration of the project, from the first exploitation ideas to the delivery of the equipment;
- Elaboration of integrated and technically sophisticated mining solutions, guaranteeing the lowest possible costs per ton;
- Follow-up of your equipment’s life by our local teams;
Beside our new mining equipment, Henri Fraise Fils & Cie offers you complementary solutions for rent: a fleet of over 70 mining machines of all kinds, new or second-hand, depending on your budgetary constraints.
Our engineers are specialized in Caterpillar products and their applications. They take part upstream in the feasibility studies, taking into account all the success conditions of your mining operation: productivity, efficiency and security.
In order to ensure the technical consistency of the commercial offers, they devise a direct on-site diagnosis of your needs, which allows you to:
- Model your mining project and its production goals in order to establish which machines and equipment you will need on real applications: rolling conditions (resistance, pathways conditions);
- Estimate the performances of the transported ore’s loading cycles (density, swelling), quality of the support machines, etc.
- Identify the specific needs and refine the technical requirements together with the representatives of the client
- Evaluate the use methods of the equipment
- Train your staff for the correct practices, inform them through a permanent technological monitoring of the mining machines and earthwork
- Analyse and control the impacts of mine planning on equipment production.
With every step of your mining project, Henri Fraise Fils & Cie is on your side to give you advice, expertise and material means designed and adapted to your specific applications and requirements.