CAT® EMSolutions : REMOTE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR MACHINE.
Nowadays whether you are in the industry of mining or construction; It is critical to remain competitive, you need to ACCOMPLISH MORE WORK IN LESS TIME AND AT LOWER COST.
CAT® EMSolutions; WHAT IS THAT ?
Whatever the number of machines you have in your fleet, in terms of equipment management, the equation is simple: you need to monitor and use your equipment, to ensure maximum work at the lowest possible cost.
To achieve this goal it is essential that you focus on several key factors:
- Performance of the machine : Well-maintained machines provide more work at lower cost.
- State of the machine : A machine in good condition spends less time in the workshop and provides more reliability and performance when you need it, no surprises.
- Maintenance Planning and repairs : Put in place a solid Planed Maintenance program that helps you identify and resolve small issues before they cause larger issues allowing you to reduce downtime and production interruptions.
- Safety and Security : Well managed equipment is less likely to be involved in accidents. Tracking machine locations and carefully monitoring their use, ensures that they are productive and not used without the correct operations planning and authorisation.
CAT® EMSolutions: A REMOTE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY WHICH SIMPLIFIES.
“CAT® EMSolutions” integrated equipment technologies, facilitates the collection of accurate information concerning your equipment, updated to the minute;
• Where it is located.
• If it is working well.
• When it needs to come in for maintenance.
• If something is wrong.
• If the machine is being misused.
With five levels of service to choose from, “CAT® EMSolutions” offers you the client what you need without paying for unnecessary services.
Level 1 : ACCESS; allows you to be connected via Cat Product Link and ®Vision Link to your computer or mobile device; so you know at all times where your equipment is located and how it is being used.
Level 2 : INFORM; provides monthly reports on your fleet in comparison with other fleets in your area.
Level 3 : ADVISE; brings you expert advice provided by your CAT Dealer’s consultant monitoring your Cat machines.
Level 4 : SUPPORT; allows your CAT Dealer to take care of the Preventative Maintenance program of your fleet.
Level 5 : MANAGE; allows you to focus on your core business while your CAT dealer manages your fleet.